Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CV for professional purposes and Cover Letter techniques guide by Nael Khader

نشرت من طرف : Nael Khader  |  في  2:27 AM


Dear Friends,

As I have experienced many problems gaining more "regular clients" in my freelance journey in translation, I thought to rapp up all the things I've learned and put them in your hands so you can avoide mistakes and obtain good jobs :)

It is a simple guide on how to create a professional CV and how to contact clients professionally using the best techniques of writing a Cover Letter (CL) as well.
Please see the SLIDESHOW line below and never hesitate to ask for any detail that may be unclear ^^.

PS. I've trained this material at the ACG- American Corner in Gaza for the English students of Al-Azhar University of Gaza and some of the trainees made a good business which made me so proud of what I have taught.
By the way, the material is for all professional purposes not just for translators of in-field professionals.


LINK:
http://issuu.com/nael91/docs/creating_a_professional_c.v._and_co

Enjoy :))

التسميات :

شارك الموضوع

مواضيع ذات صلة

0 التعليقات:

نرحب بتعليقاتكم

back to top