Saturday, December 12, 2015

Taghyeer, the real change making guys

نشرت من طرف : Nael Khader  |  في  5:41 PM




Taghyeer is a bunch of creative guys who are taking a part in change-making dealing with reality as it is and trying to push forward a better one for everyone.
'Taghyeer' is an Arabic expression meaning 'change'. The real change, I believe, comes from true will and hard work. Those guys are doing it right.
I witnessed their rough start with simple steps starting from 'change culture' promotion in the Palestinian society reaching out most vulnerable layers. They have steadily worked on change policies implementing different techniques utilizing social media which is changing the world as we know it.
It is a smart leap to engage with audience where they are, especially in the Palestinian society that is a challange itself.
Tagheer, now, connects the government with people, bridging in between so that it encourages collaboration for a better development where people can express their concerns to stakeholders throughout 'YouKnow' portal and mobile application.
I loved the idea.
Objectively speaking, I can see the real enegry radiating from those guys and I can touch their real intention for change that is now a reality we are experiencing.
Thank you fellows and I hope you accept me on board.


شارك الموضوع

مواضيع ذات صلة

0 التعليقات:

نرحب بتعليقاتكم

back to top